Friday, February 10, 2012

Update report

Good stuff:
I noticed that I have stopped itching.. yay!
My sleep has been getting a lot better.
My apatite is a lot better, in fact it seems that I cant stop eating.

Bad stuff:

My spleen has been hurting a lot more lately. Sometimes its continuous pain and sometimes its pulsating. I find that early in the morning the pain is either not there or very small. In the evening it seems to intensify. My doc said to take extra strength Tylenol, it seems to sorta work.. reduces the pain but doesn't eliminate it.

Also when I breath, the pain seem to go from spleen to my left shoulder.

There is a pinpoint on my right side (liver side) where I get even stronger pain than the spleen.



I went to see the doc today, he said my spleen seems to be smaller (good thing) but the fact that I have pain its a bad thing. We did a CT scan, and should have the results soon. He promised to call me with the results, if he wont, I have an appointment on the 17th.. I'll know more then for sure.

Overall, I think my condition is improving..until the next chemo probably. I rather have pain, which I can still tolerate, than feeling nauseous, itchy and sleepless.

At this point I have stopped taking the sleeping pills. Just eating Tylenol like M&M's.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! It's Nui!! I know you take a lot of Tylenol but REMEMBER!! Don't take more than 4,000 mg per day!!! It means not more than 8 tablets of 500 mg per day okayy!!.. Btw, Don't worry about nausea and vomitting that's a common side effect from Chemmotherapy!! Conclusion with your situation, I think you definitely get better from your recent situation..

    Vlad!! you're such a strong man!! I'm proud of you man ;)

    Love you man ;)

    Nui

    ReplyDelete