Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Day of No Steroids!

Woohoo!

Finally no more steroids. I hope that will make my day a little better.
Yesterday I felt a bit bad - the sensation of being restless and tired. We went for a walk, but the spleen started to ache a bit, and we turned around. Still, was nice to get outside for some fresh air.
My appetite seems to be coming back, Tanya made delicious pasta yesterday, even asked for some extra.

I find out that I feel nauseous almost at specific times of day. I will keep an eye on the times, and see if I can make a schedule, then I can take the pills like 30 min in advance.

Tanya also bought me the Steve Jobs biography book, it seems to be really good. I cant stop reading it, though I never was a reader. So, I guess that's a positive outcome out of all this situation for now.

The hair is still there, attached firmly to my head and other parts of the body. I am having hard time imagining it would just start falling off - Tanya sometimes pulls really really hard on it, and it wont come off.

Today we are going to Niagara Falls - yay! We are planning on hitting some wineries on the way because there is an Ice Wine festival or something going on. I wont be drinking any, but sometimes they decorate the wineries really  nice. So it will be a treat nevertheless.

Gotta remember to take the nausea, sleeping pills and my thermometer!

Our poor cat Tema will have to stay home alone for a night :( But, he been having so much company lately, I think he would appreciate chilling alone for a night. We told him no parties after 11pm.




2 comments:

  1. I would suggest Tanya to use a haircut machine.. it less painful and guaranties successful results..)

    ReplyDelete