Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair falling out!

About an hour ago I was sitting, and just feeling my hair, when I noticed it started to fall out. There are no words to describe it, so I made a little video, so you can see exactly how it is.


I will have to start doing my haircuts sooner than I thought. 
I am not worried about this at all, as I never had great hair. In fact, I will be looking forward for my new hair. There is a chance that it will be slightly different color and texture.. I think it can only get better!

p.s.

Happy Valentine's Day!

the sound is very quiet .. so make turn up your speakers a little.

2 comments:

  1. Witnessed the "glorious" moment...

    Vlad, wanna do a sidebet on it growing back ginger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, the face expression when you see the hair in your hand is priceless!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete