Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Its February 1 2012 1:47am - my first night after chemo.
I've been tossing and rolling in the bed the whole time trying to fall asleep, but just cant. Its the worst feeling - tired but can't sleep.  It's not that I am thinking about it or anything, I physically cannot fall asleep.

They told me the steroids - Prednisone - I have to take, 2 each day, for 5 days staright after first day of chemo, can cause issues falling asleep. Is this it? or is this just another general side affect of R CHOP chemo?
I hope it is just for 5 days...

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud. I go by Acegraphix on the HSM boards so look me up if you want. Message me and we can exchange emails/phone numbers etc. if you would like. I have a link on the site for my lymphoma.
    I was diagnosed 18 months ago with NHL, Stage 4, Grade 2, Indolent, B-cell. Currently on watch and wait but went through all the testing you describe. Also doing PET scans every 6 months along with other things.
    If you need someone to talk to I'd be glad to be there. Good luck and be strong. Aaron

    ReplyDelete