Thursday, February 16, 2012

Im Bald!

Well that day has finally arrived. My hair was falling out fairly quick, but what made shave it off is the sensitivity of the scalp. I could not wash the hair, because it hurt a lot. Could not even wear a hat or even lay on a pillow. 
So it had to go.

I did have some fun with it and of course made some pics of it for you all.











The beard is also sensitive and slowly falling out. But I wont shave it till I have too. It's been growing very slow and it took me years to grow that!

Tomorrow is my check up appointment with my oncologist. My biggest complaint at this point are my mouse sores... eating becoming very hard. Whenever I rinse its extremely painful.. I will ask for a prescription rinse  that many recommend. 

Energy levels are up!


11 comments:

  1. I feel bad for ur mouse, it sores ((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look better without the hair, bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday!!! keep fighting man!

    -tzchar

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way you kinda look like mike piazza on that last pic..

    http://0.tqn.com/d/baseball/1/0/r/W/-/-/MikePiazza.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GUY FROM FAITH NO MORE BAND!!!
    CHEER UP! BETTER DAYS ARE COMING|

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics will be a nice treasure for the rest of us after you get better. GET WELL SOON, so that we can take full advantages of these pics.

    Beside all else, you look fantastic.....Get well soon... // KN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great time on your birthday.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vlad stay strong buddy! We are all supporting you in this journey, towards a fast and healthy recovery!!!!

    Love, Olga + Yossi + Chunky❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dude,

    Just caught up on the blog. Feel better. If you beat ebola, you can beat the lymphoma!

    ReplyDelete