Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I got busy with some stuff, and felt bad on other days where I just didn't want to get up from our new comfy couch.

I got an interesting new symptom. I got an area on top of my head, slightly to the ride side, that is very sensitive.   It's about a square inch in size and does not differ in color or texture. Just sensitive when I touch it.
I also noticed that my front lower teeth, specifically 3 of them, are also sensitive. Sometimes they feel tingly and numb.

I have caught a small cold. My throat hurts a little, and I a cough a lot. There is no temperature, I check it often.
Hopefully with some old school honey-tea-lemon therapy this will go away.

Status update regarding my marijuana licence:
I've sent all the documents needed to the compassionate care  center of Toronto. They said everything will take about 2 weeks to process. And it still be illegal officially. The only way to make it all kosher, is to go through a minimum of 12 week waiting period through the gov. I asked if there is a way to speed up the process, and the lady at the gov agency told me that only if the doctors says that I am terminal.

The compassionate center should hook me up with some quality medicinal grade stuff regardless if I got the licence or not. :-)

Below is a pic of all the medicine that I used to take to combat the symptoms. None of the drugs effectively combat the symptoms. You also see a joint, half of it is just a paper filter.. there's not much marijuana in there.. maybe 1/5 of a gram. And it does an amazing job of taking care of the symptoms.




That being said. I am extremely upset at my government for making such a hassle to get a licence. I mean if a doctor says it helps, not just the patient. What business does a politician have in preventing it from being accessible in a controlled manner, just like any other prescription drug.

Ok, I am done venting!

I got a ct scan coming up on the 30th, with doc appointment soon after, and finally chemo #4 on April 3.
Hopefully, the doc will say that everything is going as it should and that 6 chemo sessions is all that needed. I am really crossing my fingers for that. I am really not looking forward for my next chemo. But I've made it this far, not going to quit now!

I will let you guys know how my ct scan goes asap!

1 comment:

  1. Preach!!! Government has no business overruling something that is already deemed legal by the province. This type of ridiculousness is happening in America as well. Legal on a state level but illegal on a federal level. When gravol finds a way to make money off hash you will be able to pick it up at your local drug store. You will be getting coupons for 25% off hash packets. For now just lock your door, your balcony, your bedroom door, go under a blanket and secretly light your joint. And don't make a peep or the mounties will get ya!

    ReplyDelete