Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I finally feel a little better today, enough to write a new post. I have never been so exhausted like I was the last few days. Not even, after 10 hours digging holes in the ground with a shovel. I had a nice 10 hour sleep today, without any marijuana. Spent most of the morning outside today, its a very sunny day outside.

I am ultra sensitive to smells. Our toilet freshener acts about the same as a bug-spray on a bug. Just lethal. I get very nauseous really fast. Next time I'll need to induce vomit, I will just smell that spray. The funny part is, that I picked it when we were shopping, before the chemo.

I am also having some sour-metallic taste in my mouth. I've read that chemo can affect the taste since taste-buds also regenerate quickly, thus attacked by the chemo. I have noticed a slight change in taste when eating, stuff tastes like water a little bit.

No mouth sores so far! I been brushing like crazy. I am really glad the sores didn't come back. I've read another's patient blog and he said he would get the sores after each chemo. So I guess I'm lucky in that respect so far, fingers crossed.




No comments:

Post a Comment