Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Getting Ready for Chemo #3

It's 9am, and I've been awake for an hour and a half already. In just about 2 hours I will be getting my third chemo. I am no longer neutral towards chemo, as I've learned to hate the side affects. But instead of being depressed about it, I've been preparing for it.





























I really hope it makes the nausea better, and gives me the ability to sleep for the next 10 or so days. If it works, I will be coming to my family doc today and asking for prescription. I really do think it will help. I am a firm believer in all things natural. Maybe it's a placebo affect, or not. I hope it helps.

I will write more often during the days after chemo.

2 comments:

  1. A nurse I work with got a needle stick injury while a pt. in the hospital. The source was unknown. She was walking down the hall when it stuck in her foot. So they started HIV drugs and maijuana because the nausea is brutal. She said it worked like a dream. Only side effect was uncontrolllable laughing and non stop eating. Sounds like two things that would be good for you. Im not sure what the problem is with your Dr. But I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be careful about self medicating with that stuff, I hear it can create cravings for doritos. :)

    ReplyDelete