Thursday, March 15, 2012

2 days after chemo #3

Marijuana seems to do its magic as many other patients say it does. It almost eliminates any sensation of nausea for about 1.5 -2 hours. It also allowed me to sleep last night like a baby. The nausea seems to be a lot stronger than previous round of chemo. I did vomit quite a bit yesterday, just as the "high" faded away. I did feel a lot better are vomiting, but the nausea feeling came back just a couple hours later. A little bit of marijuana fixed it.

I did call my doc for a new pill for to control the nausea. I cant be stoned all day long. It's defiantly better than the alternative for now, but I would like to also have a pill that will allow me be functional for the day.

The weakness increased considerably, I just hope that it's only for the first few days and will fade away eventually.

Will I be trying to get a prescription for marijuana? Absolutely. I know that it works, and I don't know if the pill the doc will give me will work. Besides, the pill will not allow me to sleep like marijuana does. At least until I'm done with the steroids.

I have been thirsty a lot, and been drinking water non stop. Also, I increased my oral hygiene, the last thing I want is the mouth sores to come back.

I will let you know how the new pills are working as soon as I try them. Once I get a little more energy, I'll make my trip to the doc and get the marijuana prescription.

1 comment:

  1. do whatever makes you feel better! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete