Friday, November 9, 2012

CT Results are in!

Hello hello!

The ct scan results are back. They are clean as if mr.clean cleaned it!!!!!! This is excellent news!
Looks like I finally kicked the cancer's ass! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!


How do I feel now:

I still get pain in my spleen, quiet often, but not consistent. The spleen is normal size and spot free.. so its nothing to be concerned about at this point.

I gained all my weight back.. 200lb again. On this note, I went to the gym yesterday. Very noticeable difference in my strength. I used to bench press 265lb, now I can only do 135lb. But I am planning on signing up, and going there regularly.

I still feel tingly feeling in my right toe, sometimes it causes me discomfort to step on it. This is probably due to nerve damage by the chemo. My body supposed to fix it on its own, nothing can the docs do.

My hair changed for the better, where as I had curly and thin hair, now its thicker and straight. I still like it to keep it short, even bought a trimmer to cut it at home, Tanya helps.

What else? hmm.
Appetite is normal, although there are still days when I do not eat much, but mostly its cause I don't move much. With gym, I think that should change.

My teeth seem to be more sensitive now, not horribly sensitive, but it does get in the way at times. I will be checking that out with my dentist soon.


In about 3 months, I will have a check up with the oncologists, to make sure no lumps grow anywhere. If the cancer does come back, it will statistically do so within the first 2 years. Doc said there is about 30-40% it can come back, but he was hesitant to give me a number, I really had to squeeze it out of him. So crossing my fingers, not concentrating on that at all. Trying to live the life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, whats up ? email me your question at boolka@gmail.com

      Delete